M&L x Théâtre de la ville
Size: about 5.4x4.3cm
Fans of contemporary dance, Marie & Anne-Laure were particularly keen to rediscover the theater's terraces after seven years' work, and to preview this collaboration.
The Théâtre de la Ville embraces identities and differences, and embraces the social and societal struggles of our time. This is what motivated M&L designers to create two embroideries:
- a brooch bearing the effigy of the theater. A night vision of the building, with the lower part "eaten" by the tree tops of the square. As the Place du Châtelet is an outward extension of the theater's stage, it had to be evoked.
- a "Théâtre dans la ville" pinpatch that sums up the institution's vocation.
The embroideries of our brooches are created and designed especially by M&L designers. They are entirely handmade, in cannetille thread, according to a very old Indo-Pakistani technique. That's why in 2009, we recruited our embroiderers in Pakistan where we built our craft workshop.Know more about the manufacture
Instructions for use / Cleaning
Our brooches are fragile. Avoid rubbing and water! So as to keep them longer, put them back in their pretty little cardboard box after use.Instructions for use / Cleaning in details
Delivery & returns
Our orders are prepared and shipped from Monday to Friday from Granville in Normandy.
We offer a classic delivery via Colissimo or Lettre Max and an express delivery via Chronopost. More infos
Free delivery :
- 80€ of purchases in Metropolitan France
- 120€ of purchases in International
- Click&Collect in our store in Paris and in our workshop in Granville
You have up to 30 days to exchange or return your order.